KG-2 to Grade 12 online registration for the academic year 2024-2025
Registration for Grades KG.2 to 12 for the academic year 2024-2025 (April – March) will open on 01.11.2023 at 9.00 am. Parents who wish to enroll their ward/wards can register online.
To begin with the online registration, firstly “create an account” after which a “username” and “password” will be generated and the same shall be sent to your registered email ID. Using this Username and Password, log into the account, fill out the form and complete the procedure.
*Use the same Username and password for sibling registration (if registering more than 1 child) and save the credentials for future use.
Click here for online registration.
Click here :For Guidelines
Based on the availability of seats, an Entrance test will be conducted at the school on the provided syllabus. Students will be scheduled for the test serially in order of their online registration number (first come first served). Please be informed that the date and time of the entrance test will be communicated to the registered email address depending on the availability of seats in the particular grade. The child’s performance in the test will determine his or her final selection. Please note that the school does not conduct online entrance tests.
For the above grades, an age-appropriate written and oral entrance test with no specific syllabus will be conducted at regular intervals at the school premises depending on the availability of vacant seats.
Age criteria as per ADEK directives:
KG. 2 :The applicant should complete 5 years as of 31.03.2024 ( born between 01.04.2018 to 31.03.2019)
Grade 1 : The applicant should complete 6 years as on 31.03.2024 as per the directives of ADEK.
Grade 2 to 12 : ADEK approvals are based on the previous school issued passed and promoted Transfer Certificate & the final marks sheet.
KG.2 & Grade 2 entrance tests will commence in January /February, 2024 depending on the arising vacancies.
Registration fee details :
- Grade 3 to Grade 11
The entrance test will be conducted at school for the subjects English, Mathematics and Science. Portions for the same will be available on the website from 01.11.2023.
The entrance test will be in an MCQ format.
Admission to all grades is subject to the availability of seats in each grade and the performance in the test.
Once qualified, a non refundable registration fee will be collected to reserve the seat.
The entrance test process will begin by the end of November 2023 and shall extend until March 2024 ( depending on vacancies).
- Grade 12
An entrance test will be conducted on the subjects based on the stream selection. Only students studying in the CBSE curriculum will be accommodated.
Registration fee details :
In the month of April 2024, submission of the Emirates ID of the applicant and both the parents is mandatory for all grades to register with ADEK. Grade 2 and above students need to submit the attested TC along with the final report card copy (if transferred from outside Abu Dhabi) before the school begins in April 2024.
Students transferring from foreign curriculum schools should register only if they are ready to repeat the same grade from the beginning of the academic year i.e. April 2024. These students cannot be promoted to the next grade unless they complete the current academic year and are eligible for promotion to the next grade.
Subjects offered : Grade 1 to Grade 12
- Registration does not guarantee admission. The entrance test will be conducted as and when the vacancy arises in any of the grades.
- For all new admissions, the first term fees will be collected in the month of February, 2024. The registration fee which will be collected following the entrance test for reserving the seat is valid only until the final admission date which will be provided to you in advance. If the applicant does not complete the admission procedure by the deadline, the reserved seat will be cancelled and offered to the waiting list applicant and the registration fee will not be refunded..
- Kindly check your registered emails regularly to ensure that you do not miss any correspondence. Also, check the junk folder. .
- The email address firstname.lastname@example.org will be used for all communications pertaining to admissions.
- Any queries regarding the school fee payment can be addressed to email@example.com .
- For IT related enquiries, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org