Vision & Mission
To nurture youth to grow into full-fledged personalities of the future, by drawing out the best in them through support in all forms of learning.
The staff, parents and members of the School Board of BRS aim to encourage each student in all aspects of learning by :
- Working together as a team and learning community.
- Identifying, nurturing, and developing every student’s potential.
- Promoting learning with love.
- Offering a holistic education to develop students’ aesthetic, moral, and social values; as well as their intellectual and physical capacities.
- Providing a rich, challenging academic program.
- Encouraging independence and confidence in a safe environment.
- Promoting personal self-esteem and respect for others.
- Setting high academic standards.
- Creating a world-class education experience—innovative, challenging, and enterprising.
- Encouraging the development of positive social and cultural values.
- Developing leadership skills in all students.
- Providing positive adult role models.
- Sowing the seeds of wonder, creativity, innovation, hard work, and the spirit of discovery and adventure.
The BRS community believes in the value of education, community, and social responsibility. As a learning community, we believe in the importance of a partnership with families, to share in the responsibility for educating strong, caring, future citizens who are able to apply themselves productively, to the best of their abilities. A rich multi-lingual education, with caring, well-trained educators, and a high adult-to-student ratio, will create a supportive, responsive learning environment.