Online registration for Grade 1 to 12 – Academic year 2021-22
Registration for Grades 1 to 12 for the academic year 2021-2022 (April – March) is open. Students who wish to enroll can apply online.
Click here for online registration.
To begin with the online registration, firstly “create an account” after which a “username” and “password” will be generated and the same shall be sent on your registered email id. Using this Username and Password, log in to the account, fill the form and complete the procedure.
- Grade 1 to 5 :
Based on the availability of seats, a virtual assessment shall be conducted by the teachers. The student selection is based serially according to their online application reference number (first come first served). An email will be sent to the registered email id with the assessment date & time as and when the vacancy arises. The final selection will depend on the child’s performance in the assessment.
Once qualified, registration fees (non-refundable) AED. 595/-(Grade 1 to 4) & AED. 660/- (Grade 5) will be collected to reserve the seat until the final admission procedure which will be completed in January/February 2021.
For Grade 1, the assessment process shall start after mid-November, 2020. You will receive a mail from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the process. For the rest of the grades, the process is likely to start in December based on the vacancies.
Age criteria for:
Grade 1: The applicant should complete 5 years 8 months as on 31/03/2021.
Grade 2 onwards: Admissions are based on the previous schools’ Transfer certificate.
- Grade 6 to Grade 12
- An online entrance test (MCQ) will be conducted.
- Admission to all classes is subject to the availability of seats in each class and the performance in the entrance test.
- Based on the availability of seats, applicants will be sent an email on their registered email id for the entrance test.
- Once qualified, registration fees (non-refundable) will be collected to reserve the seat.
In the month of April 2021, submission of the original emirates id of the applicant & both the parents and the attested Transfer Certificate along with the final report card copy (if transferred from outside Abu Dhabi) is mandatory for all grades.
Students transferring from foreign curriculum schools should register only if they are ready to repeat the same grade from the beginning of the academic year i.e. April 2021. These students cannot be promoted to the next level unless they complete the current academic year and are eligible for the promotion.
Stream selection for Grade XI & XII. :
|Computer Science||Biology||Economics||Informatics Practices||Physical Education||Psychology|
|Business Studies||Business Studies||Business Studies||Business Studies
|Informatics Practices||Applied Mathematics||Psychology||Physical Education|
Note: English, Arabic, Moral Education, Islamic studies (for Muslim students only) and regular P.E./games will be compulsory subjects for grade 11 and 12
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- The 1st term fees will be collected in the month of February 2021. The registration amount which will be collected after the assessment for the reservation of seat is valid only till the admission date. If the applicant does not complete the admission procedure on the given date, the allotted seat will be canceled and passed on to the next applicant.