KG-2 to Grade 12 online registration for the academic year 2023-2024
Registration for KG.2 to grade 12 for the academic year 2023-2024 (April – March) is open .
Parents who wish to enroll their ward/wards can register online.
Click here for online registration. (Use only desktop/laptop)
To begin with the online registration, “create an account” after which a “username” and “password” will be generated and the same shall be sent on your registered email id. Using this Username and Password, log in to the account, fill the form and complete the procedure.
*Use the same Username & Password for sibling registration.
- Grade 1 & 2 :
An age appropriate assessment test with no specific portions will be conducted face-to-face starting 15.11.2022, depending upon the availability of seats. Students will be called for assessments following their online application number sequence (first come first served). Communication will be sent to the registered email id with the assessment date and time. The child’s performance in the assessment will determine his or her final selection.
Once qualified, a non refundable registration fee of AED. 615/- will be collected to reserve the seat until the completion of the final admission procedure. The registration fees will be adjusted with the term fees during that time. In the event of cancellation of the reserved seat, the registration fee will be non refundable.
Age criteria for:
Grade 1 : The applicant should complete 6 years as on 31.03.2023 as per the directives of ADEK.
Grade 2 onwards : ADEK approvals are based on the previous school issued passed and promoted Transfer Certificate & the final marks sheet.
For Grades 1 & 2, in person assessment will shall start by 15.11.2022 based on the current availability of seats.
- Grade 3 to Grade 12
An entrance test, based on MCQ (online) will be conducted at the school premises.
The test will be conducted for the subjects English, Mathematics and Science. Portions for the same shall be accessible on the website from 01.11.2022.
Admission to all grades are subject to the availability of seats in each grade and the performance in the test.
Once qualified, a registration fees (non-refundable) will be collected to reserve the seat.
The entrance test process will start by the end of November and shall extend until March 2023 ( as per vacancies).
Registration fee details :
In the month of April 2023, submission of original emirates id of the applicant & both the parents and the attested TC along with the final report card copy (if transferred from outside Abu Dhabi) is mandatory for all grades.
Students transferring from foreign curriculum schools should register only if they are ready to repeat the same grade from the beginning of the academic year i.e. April 2023. These students cannot be promoted to the next grade unless they complete the current academic year and are eligible for promotion.
Subjects offered : Grade 1 to Grade 12
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- For all new admissions, the 1st term fees will be collected in the month of January / February, 2023. The registration fee which will be collected following the entrance test for reserving the seat is valid only until the final admission date. If the applicant does not complete the admission procedure by the deadline, the reserved seat will be cancelled and offered to the following applicant.
- Kindly check your registered emails regularly to ensure that you do not miss any correspondence. Also, check the junk folder.
- The email address email@example.com will be used for all communications pertaining to admissions.
- Any queries regarding the school fee payment can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- For all IT related enquiries, kindly email to email@example.com