Grade 1 to Grade 12 online registration for the academic year 2020-2021
The link for the same will be activated on 11/11/2019 at 11.00 am.
Click here for online registration
Click here for the entrance test Portions
Admission Procedure for the academic year 2020-21 (April session).
- Grade 1 & 2 :
Based on the availability of seats, students will be called for an age appropriate assessment test serially according to their online application number (first come first served). An email will be sent to the registered email id with the assessment date as and when the vacancy arises. Final selection will depend on the child’s performance in the assessment test. Once qualified, an amount of Dhs. 500/- (non-refundable) will be collected to reserve the seat. The admission process will begin in the month of December based on the availability of seats.
Age criteria for:
Grade 1 : As on 31/03/2020, the applicant should complete 5.8 years of age.
Grade 2 onwards : Admissions are based on the previous schools Transfer certificate.
- Grade 3 to Grade 12
- An entrance test (MCQ) will be conducted at the school premises.
- Admission to all classes is subject to availability of seats in each class and the performance in the entrance test.
- Based on the availability of seats, applicants will be sent an email on their registered email id for the entrance test.
- Entrance test will be taken in groups. The date for the same will be mailed in advance.
- Once qualified, an amount of Dhs. 500/- (non-refundable) will be collected to reserve the seat.
In the month of April 2020, submission of original emirates id of the applicant & both the parents and the attested TC along with the final report card copy (if transferred from outside Abu Dhabi) is mandatory for all grades.
Students transferring from foreign curriculum schools should register only if they are ready to repeat the same grade from the beginning of the academic year i.e April 2020. These students cannot be promoted to the next level unless they complete the current academic year and are eligible for promotion.
Stream selection for Grade XI & XII. :
|STREAM : 1||STREAM : 2||STREAM : 3|
|Computer Sc./ Economics||Biology||Informatics Practices/ Physical Education / Psychology|
|STREAM : 1||STREAM : 2|
|Business Studies||Business Studies|
|Informatics Practices / Physical Education/Psychology||Mathematics|
Note: English, Arabic, Moral Education, Islamic studies (for Muslim students only) and regular P.E./games will be compulsory subjects.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- Admission is purely based on the assessment result.
- The 1st term fees will be collected in the month of February, 2020. The registration amount of Dh. 500/- which will be collected after the assessment for the reservation of seat is valid only till the admission date. If the applicant does not complete the admission procedure on the given date, the allotted seat will be cancelled and passed on to the next applicant.