Entrance exam details for online registration 2017-18
Online registration for grade 1 to grade 12 for 2017-18 is closed. For online registrations made between 08-12-2016 and 18-01-2017, entrance exam details are as below:
- Exam Venue: Bright Riders School
- Click here for entrance exam syllabus for Grade 3 to Grade 12
- Exam Date: 21-01-2017(Saturday)
- Exam Time:
– For Grades 3 to 5: 8.30 A.M to 10.30 A.M
– For Grades 6 to 12: 8.30 A.M to 11:30 A.M
- Reporting time for all the students: 8.00 A.M.
- Students will be assembled in the school auditorium and later will be taken to their respective classrooms
- Once students leave the auditorium for the exam, parents those who wish to wait can be seated in the auditorium
- No student shall leave the exam hall before 10.30 A.M. Although after the completion of his/her paper, student shall be permitted to leave the hall only after 10.30 A.M.
- Upon completion of exam, students will be brought to the auditorium. Hence, parents are requested to be present at the school auditorium before 10.30 A.M to pick up your wards.
- Once the child is dropped at the auditorium, the school holds no responsibility of looking after them.
- Gate no 1 can be used by for entering the school premises
- All students must be tagged with a card resembling an ID card with their name and reference number (mentioned in the confirmation email) printed on it. A printed copy of the confirmation mail should also be carried along.
- Students are expected to bring their own stationery (pen, pencil, eraser, ruler, geometry set, etc.) for the exam.
- The entrance exam results for Grades 3 to 10 will be declared on 01-02-2017 and for Grade 11 and 12 declaration date will be published on the website later.
- The result declaration will be done by sending an email to only those who have excelled in the test. Kindly do not call the school inquiring for the results.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- Seats are allotted purely based on the student’s performance in the entrance test.
- For Grade 1 & 2 admissions, parents will be intimated through email upon the availability of seats. An interview will be conducted to qualify. (applicable for parents who had already applied)
- Submission of Original Emirates ID of the Parent & Student during the time of admissions in February /March is compulsory for all grades.
- Age criteria for Grade 1 admissions:
The applicant should complete 5.8 years as on 01/04/2017.