Online admission registration for grades 1 to 12 for 2019-2020
The registration for Grades 1 to 12 for the academic year 2019-2020 will open on 26/11/2018. Students who wish to enroll can apply online through the link which will be activated on 26/11/2018 at 09.00 am.
Admissions to Grade 1 & 2 :
Based on the availability of seats, students will be called for an age-appropriate assessment test serially according to their online application number (first come first served basis). An email will be sent to the registered email id with the assessment date as and when the vacancy arises. Final selection will depend on the child’s performance in the assessment test. Once qualified, an amount of Dhs. 500/- (non-refundable) will be collected to reserve the seat.
Age criteria for:
- Grade 1: As on 31/03/2019, the applicant should complete 5.8 years of age.
- Grade 2: As on 31/03/2019, the applicant should complete 6.8 years of age.
Grade 3 to Grade 12
- An entrance test will be conducted at the school premises.
- Click here for Entrance Test Portions
- Admission to all classes is subject to availability of seats in each class and the performance in the entrance test.
- Based on the availability of seats, applicants will be sent an email on the registered email id for the entrance test.
- The entrance test will be taken in groups. The date for the same will be mailed to you in advance.
- Once qualified, an amount of Dhs. 500/- (non-refundable) will be collected to reserve the seat.
- Grade 3 onwards admissions are based on the Transfer certificate
Submission of original emirates id of the applicant & parents and the attested TC if transferred from outside Abu Dhabi during the time of admissions in the month of February / March 2019 is mandatory for all grades.
Students transferring from other curriculum schools cannot be promoted to the next level unless they have a TC stating the promotion.
Registration does not guarantee admission