Entrance exam for admissions for 2016-2017
BRS is conducting entrance exam for admissions of students from Grade 3 to Grade 12 on Saturday 30.01.2016.
Entrance exam will be conducted only for those who have applied online for the admissions from the website before 16-01-2016.
The following are the information that we would like the parents to make a note upon:
- Exam Venue: BRS ‘B’ Block (seating plan will be intimated to you shortly).
- Exam Time:
For Grades 3 to 8: 9 A.M to 11 A.M
For Grades 9 to 12: 9 A.M to 12 noon
- Reporting time for all the students 8.30 A.M.
- No student shall leave the exam hall before 10.30 A.M. Although after the completion of his/her paper, student shall be permitted to leave the hall only after 10.30 A.M. So, Parents are kindly requested to be present at BRS by 10.30 A.M to pick up your wards. Once the child leaves the exam room, the school holds no responsibility of looking after them.
- Gate no 1 and 6 (for drop and pick up of wards for the entrance examination).
- All students must be tagged with a card resembling an ID card with their name and registration number (mentioned in the confirmation email) printed on it. A printed copy of the confirmation mail should also be carried along.
- Students are expected to bring their own stationery (pen, pencil, eraser, ruler, geometry set, etc.) for the exam.
- The entrance exam results will be announced for the grades 3 to 10 on 4.02.2016 and for grades 11 and 12 on 7.02.2016. Only those who have excelled in the test will be contacted through email. Kindly do not call the school enquiring for the results.
- For entrance exam portions, please click here.